Voice not working on your Toshiba laptop? Sometimes there isn’t a sound, and typically the sound is muffled. This can be very annoying, but don’t worry. You can quickly fix the sound problem.
How To Fix The Sound On My Toshiba Laptop? This could be a problem with your audio device, your audio driver problem, or the sound settings on your computer. Before you start, you need to solve the problem and find out where your problem is.
STEP BY STEP GUIDE TO FIX “How To Fix The Sound On My Toshiba Laptop.”
Step 1: Make sure the voice was not inadvertently muted. To bring up the “Volume Control” window, double-click on the “Speaker” icon on your taskbar (called “Volume” in Windows versions, which are XP and earlier). Make positive not one of the traces in your soundcard is silent or blocked in which.
Step 2: Make sure any external speakers are correctly connected to the laptop you are using. If you are utilizing an exterior speaker set up together with your Toshiba laptop computer, make sure the cables running from your speakers fit correctly into the sound card inputs on the back of the computer case. For instance, the blue cable needs to be plugged into the blue enter.
Read More: 10 Best Laptops For Lawyers
Step 3: Reinstall the sound card driver. Check out the manual that comes with the Apache laptop, and then go to its manufacturer’s website. Find your correct model number sound card and then download and install its driver. If your driver breaks down, your computer will not know what to do with your sound card, and you will not be able to hear any audio. Reinstalling this driver will fix this.
Step 4: Run “Windows Update.” Click “Start,” and then “All Programs.” Click “Windows Update” and then “Download and Install” if an update is available. Suppose a sound problem in your Toshiba laptop computer is the result of a problem in Windows. In that case, it is likely to be resolved by downloading and installing the latest software updates for your operating system directly from Microsoft.
ANOTHER METHOD How To Fix The Sound On My Toshiba Laptop
Here are some simple steps you can take to begin the process of preparation for mediation. Recently, many Toshiba owners have said they are not listening.
These fixes range from simple to complex.
#1 Check that the headphones or speakers are working properly
If your laptop has a headphone or speaker plug-in sound problem, make sure your headphones or speakers are working correctly.
You can try plugging your headphones or speaker into another laptop and see if it works properly. If they don’t work at all, it looks like your headphones or speakers have a hardware problem, and you should go to the manufacturer. If they work perfectly when plugged into another laptop, this problem is in your Toshiba laptop, and you can move on to the next solution.
#2 Make sure the sound is not mute
Sometimes the sound on your laptop can be muted by mistake. In these cases, you do not doubt that you can make no sound from your laptop. So, be sure not to mute the sound.
Click the sound icon in the bottom right corner, drag the slider to adjust the volume to medium or large, and then play the sound again to see if it works.
If your voice is not muted, but the voice will not work correctly, there is nothing to worry about.
#3 Make sure your audio device is enabled
If your audio device is disabled in Windows, nothing related to sound will work. So you should check and make sure that the audio device is enabled in your Toshiba laptop.
The instructions are:
- On your keyboard, press the Windows key and R concurrently to run the Runbox.
- Type “devmgmt.msc” and click OK.
- Double click on audio, video, and game controllers.
- Right-click on your audio device (in my case, it’s an AMD high definition audio device), and click Enable Device. If you see the device disabled in the right-click context menu, it means that your audio device is already enabled. You can then disable the device to reactivate and then click Enable Device.
- Restart your computer, and play the sound to see if your problem is solved.
#4 Run a sound troubleshooter
Windows has introduced a built-in troubleshooter that allows Windows users to troubleshoot and fix a hardware problem. So if the sound isn’t working on your Toshiba laptop, you can drive a Windows malfunction scooter and see if it helps solve your problem.
Here’s what you can do:
- Type “Control Panel” within the search bar in your laptop computer, & click on “Control Panel” to open it.
- Choose “View by Large Icons” or Choose “View by Small Icons” and click “Troubleshoot.“
- Click on Hardware & Sound.
- Click on play audio to find and solve sound problems.
- Click Next.
- Follow the on-screen directions to complete the method.
Hopefully, Windows Disorder Scooter detects your sound problem and fixes it for you.
#5 Update your audio driver
Your voice may not work as a result of an audio driver problem. For example, if your audio driver is missing or broken, your laptop will not play any sound. To rule out this, you can update your audio driver to the latest version.
You can update your audio driver by visiting your device manufacturer’s website and then downloading and installing the latest driver. If you wouldn’t have the time, persistence, and talent to replace the motive force manually, you can automatically do it through Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will robotically detect your system and discover the correct driver for it. You need not know precisely what system your pc is working, you don’t have to worry about the wrong driver being downloaded, and you don’t have to worry about any errors while installing. No need
You can automatically update your drivers from the free or pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro model, it solely takes two steps (and you get full cooperation and a 30-day money-back guarantee):
- Download and install Easy Driver.
- Efficiently run the motive force and click on the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your pc and detect any troubleshoot drivers.
- Click to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers on your system. This requires a Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All.
- Restart Windows to take effect.
Now try playing the sound on your laptop, and your problem will be fixed.
#6 Perform a system restore
The Windows System Restore utility can restore your Toshiba laptop to the first time your voice works. If your voice problems are caused by software, this is an excellent way to fix them.
Instructions for restoring the system:
- Windows 10: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-ca/windows-10/windows-10-recovery-options
- Windows 8: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-CA/windows-8/restore-refresh-reset-pc
- Windows 7: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-ca/windows7/restore-system-files-and-settings
Note: Make sure you choose the instructions to restore the system and not to reload the system. One person will restore your computer’s files in the first place while keeping personal files. The other will erase your system.
Read More: 10 Best Laptops For Revit
FAQS (How To Fix The Sound On My Toshiba Laptop)
Why is the sound not working on my Toshiba laptop?
How do I unmute sound on my Toshiba laptop?
How do I fix the sound on my laptop?
Hopefully, this post helps How To Fix The Sound On My Toshiba Laptop. If you could have any questions, please depart us a remark.