Instagram is a free social media application that allows you to share photos and videos from your mobile device. Like Facebook and other social media apps, it will enable users to follow other people, like, and comment on other posts. Once a post is uploaded, it is permanently available on your Instagram account.
This article teaches you How To Delete Instagram Photos on Laptop. You can do that on each Windows & Mac computer systems by utilizing Bluestacks or opening Instagram’s cell web site utilizing Google Chrome’s developer tools. However, you can also delete photos on Windows 10 computers using the Instagram app. You can’t delete multiple pictures at once in any version of Instagram. Performing any service to allow you to delete multiple photos is potentially a scam.
Read More: 10 Best Laptops For Kali Linux
You can also add stories to your Instagram account. Stories are available 24 hours a day, and only people who follow you can see them. Sometimes after uploading an image, you might think twice and think about deleting it. You can quickly delete Instagram photos and easily delete photos from your account.
How To Delete Instagram Photos on Laptop?
You can view PC photos, but there is no direct option to delete photos from your Instagram account on PC. There is an alternative to this, but it is better to delete it from this alternative on your phone.
Method using PC:
- Install Android Emulator on your PC. (Example: Blue Stacks)
- Open the Google Play Store and sign in with your Gmail account.
- Install the Instagram app on your PC using the emulator.
- Open Instagram on your emulator and Login with your Instagram ID and password.
- Go to the profile option on your Instagram app.
- Select the image you want to delete.
- Click on the three-dotted icons and select the “Delete” option.
- Click “Delete” again to confirm.
How To Delete Instagram Photos on Laptop Using Google Chrome
#1 Understand what this process allows. While you should use this technique to delete images out of your Instagram web page on a pc, you’ll be able to delete multiple pictures at a time.
- There’s no way to delete multiple Instagram photos at once because Instagram has blocked any extensions, apps, or services that can be done before.
#2 Open a hidden window in Google Chrome. Open Chrome If it’s not already open, click on ⋮ the window’s upper right corner and click on the new printed window in the drop-down menu.
- You can also press Ctrl + ⇧ Shift + N (Windows) or ⌘ Command + ⇧ Shift + N (Mac) to open any new window.
#3 Open the Developer Tools window. Right-click on a space on the page, then click Inspect in the drop-down menu. You will see the Developer Tools window pop up on the right side of the page.
- If your laptop doesn’t have separate left and right mouse buttons, press the mouse button with two fingers, press the proper facet of the button, or faucet the trackpad with two fingers.
#4 Click on the “Mobile Devices” icon. These are the two rectangular icons in the upper left corner of the Developer Tools window. Clicking on it will turn the icon blue, and the Chrome window will change to display items in the mobile view.
- If this icon is blue, Mobile View is already enabled.
#5 Go to Instagram’s website. Click the Chrome tackle bar on the Chrome window’s high, change the textual content to https://www.instagram.com/, and press Enter.
#6 login to Instagram. Click the login link near the bottom of the page, enter your username (or email address, or phone number) and password, and click Login.
#7 Click on your profile icon. This is a personalized icon at the top right of the Instagram page.
#8 Select image. Find a picture you want to delete, then click on it. The image will open in the full-screen view.
#9 Click” ⋯ “It’s within the top-right nook of the photograph. A popup window will seem.
#10 Click Delete. This is in the popup window.
#11 Click Delete when prompted. This will delete the photograph from your Instagram account. The picture will not automatically disappear from the current window, but if you reload the page in the Instagram app or open your Instagram feed, your image will disappear.
- You have to click on your profile icon once more to exit the photograph window.
#12 Repeat the deletion process for each image you want to delete. For each image you want to delete, you’ll need to open it, click ⋯, double-click Delete, and then exit by clicking the profile icon.
How to delete multiple photos/posts on Instagram?
There is no option to select and delete multiple photos on your Instagram account. But you can delete pictures one by one by following the procedure above. If you want to delete all the images, then delete your Instagram account permanently.
Read More: How To Find Laptop Model Number Dell?
FAQS (How To Delete Instagram Photos on Laptop)
How do you delete pictures on Instagram on a laptop?
How do I permanently delete pictures from my laptop?
Is there an easy way to delete Instagram photos?
1) Use Cleaner for Instagram posts extensively for Instagram
2) Select Media from the menu at the bottom of the app.
3) Select the posts you want to remove.
4) Tap on the power icon in the bottom right corner. Click Delete.
Deleting Instagram photos does not involve complicated navigation. You can only delete posts using your smartphone. There is no option to delete images using a desktop. There is an option to “archive” the photo. By archiving photos, you can only view pictures, and others will not see them.
Read More: 10 Best Laptops For Note Taking
If you’ve any questions about “How To Delete Instagram Photos on Laptop” or feedback, let us know within the feedback part beneath. Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and Pinterest for more updates.