Here’s we cover the solution about How to Clean Laptop Fan Without Opening it? Both computer processors have fans, whether or not they are being used. Who cares? A computer’s processor performs several billions of operations each second. It needs electricity to operate, so it has to be recharged.
Others preferred to have someone else do it for them, but you can clean your laptop’s fan just as well. To prevent a CPU meltdown, a cooling system is built into the system. The heat-dissipating device incorporates a thin, self-contained fan to extract heat from the CPU and other components.
If the fan is left to its own devices, it will accumulate dust. Due to excessive heat in the CPU, the cooling system would not be accurate.
Read Also: Best Laptop for Silhouette Cameo
These have become problematic, particularly those in the company, who need to travel frequently, and those with short project timelines are severely affected by these kinds of breakdowns. To avoid such a failure, clean the CPU fan is necessary.
Had trouble cleaning a laptop? It won’t worry you if we can help you clean a laptop fan.
How to Clean Laptop Fan Without Opening ― 3 Easy Methods to Do This
How to Clean Laptop Fans With Compressed Air
The way to clean the laptop’s fan without opening is to use this technique. It’s the most straightforward way to clean a laptop: You won’t have to open it to use compressed air.
Additionally, it frees time. You would have to use a can of compressed air for this technique. Clean it in this manner.
Put a long tube into the can of compressed air and press with a straw
- Finally, position the straw under one of the laptop’s fans’ holes and click the can.
- Run through all the following vent procedures for all the fans.
- Don’t forget to clean the vents on the laptop’s underside, such as the ones for the cooling fan. If you’ve cleaned the other parts, use this to clean the dust.
How to Clean Laptop Fan With Vacuum Cleaner
If you have a small-sized vacuum at home, you can also use it to clean the fan. It’s also a simple method, and you can use cordless vacuums.
That’s all you need to do. You do not have to disassemble or open the laptop. What do we do about it? Let’s see:
- For higher pressure, use a medium setting on your vacuum cleaner. To control the various levels of vacuum pressure, you have to guess your own.
- Set the cleaning device to running.
- Until you try to fix the fan, try getting the mouth of a vacuum cleaner to it.
- Also, say it out loud with all the exhaust vents.
Cleaning Laptop Fan by Opening the Laptop
#1) Shut off the laptop.
Gently shut down your laptop, ideally an anti-static surface, and put it on its bottom.
#2) You may remove the bottom panel.
Take off the screen on the underside of your desktop. Some manufacturers use various forms of laptop construction, but most have removable screws.
Read Also: Best Laptop for SketchUP
For exceptionally tiny screws, you can use a fine pair of tweezers, electronic forceps, or needle-nosed pliers. If the screws are of different lengths or/sizes, make a mental note of where they are mounted. If the laptop is unsealed, the cooling fan should be visible.
#3) Hold the Fan in Place
Don’t flip the fan over; keep it in position with your finger. Never unplug the power supply because you could harm the processor or its heat sinks if you don’t know what you’re doing.
#4) Clean the Fan with a Cloth
When facing the dusting, use a clean cloth from the middle to gently wipe away dirt and dust. Continue washing with a fresh piece of fabric as the previous one gets filthy. Cleaning up the fan in itself may be defeated by having a bunch of dust fall inside it
#5) Clean the Vents
It is best to take care of the vents on the laptop, too.
#6) Gently Blow into the Fan
Blow the fan gently to remove any dust that has entered the fan. While the process is running, repeat it until the fan is clean. when the computer has done its job
Things You Will Need
- Static-Free Mat
- Lint-Free Cloth
Don’t mess with the machine unless you know what you’re doing. Additionally, never use a vacuum to pick up dust even if the laptop is not plugged in because even the AC adaptors will cause static shock to electronics.
How to Clean Laptop Fan Dell
To learn how to clean your Dell fan, follow these instructions.
- As the first step, you need to remove the panel from the Dell laptop. A laptop more fantastic fan can be reached from the top or bottom, but it has to be taken off the device.
- Unscrew the top panel of the keyboard: Dell conceives the laptop so that you can reach the fan. To fully separate the keyboard, remove all the screws from the entire enclosure.
- Take the keyboard off. If you’ve unclipped the motherboard from the top and bottom, you will be able to see the fan.
- Blowing dust from a clean fan With the use of a piece of delicate cloth, try to clean your laptop’s fan without damaging it.
How to Clean Laptop Fan Asus
Read Also: 10 Best Laptops for Nursing Students
Try to avoid it unless you really must, as far as possible. Follow these measures to clean the Asus laptop fan to prevent further issues:
- Entirely remove the panel: Place all the screws in a small container. Never get rid of them.
- It would help if you also detached the keyboard from the case to clean the fan. Make sure all screws are out of the way.
- To remove the keyboard panel, detach the connector from the circuit board.
- After you have disconnected the keyboard panel, store it in a safe place.
- Dismantle the cables from the motherboard: Disconnect the fan. It depends on the motherboard design, and you may examine your motherboard.
- Keep the fan in one hand; use a soft, clean cloth to clean it carefully.
Can I replace the fan on my laptop?
Many laptop fans use plastic bearings that wear out and need to be replaced. When the fan emits a loud whine, it is time to replace it.
Read Also: 10 Best Laptops for Accountants
Before you buy something, determine whether you will be able to reach the fan and match up the measurements with the dimensions from the seller.
Laptop cooling pads
An economical and convenient alternative is to purchasing external laptop cooling fans. You’ll pay more for an established name brand’s pad, but save money by buying a no-name one from online retailers like Amazon or eBay.
the one below has three fans and two USB ports and costs $16.99 from Amazon.
Last update on 2021-07-28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
FAQs ― How to Clean Laptop Fan Without Opening
How can I tell if my laptop fan is dying?
Can I manually turn on my laptop fan?
Can I use hair dryer to clean laptop?
Touch the coat. It builds static power and wraps your notebook. It is the same if people clean a vacuum cleaner inside the laptop.